Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to buy tickets to see The Temptations Wed 6 or…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to buy tickets to see The Temptations Wed 6 or Thurs Dec in Sydney. I have sat on the computer for 3 hours, I just keep getting a message saying there are too many people trying to buy a ticket for that show on that day, reduce how many tickets I want and keep trying. I have been at it for 4 hrs. And it will not let me know, even though it is still showing plenty of seat available. I would like 2 tickets, but reduced it to 1 and any range of ticket price. I tried going in and getting put on waitlist, but the show is not on the wait list (probably because not all tickets sole. Can you check if there is a problem booking for the Temptations show. As the seats are certainly not being taken off saying they are sold.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Acer Aspire E 15 Windows and access the internet on Window Explorer.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Access emails via my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going into questions, have done what they suggested. Taking any seat any price and reducing no of tickets wanted to 1.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.