Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not receiving gmail. can we do this by phone? Not sure.

Customer Question
Not receiving gmail. can...

Not receiving gmail. can we do this by phone?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone iphone however i'm having difficulty with lap top and desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None unaware of how to trouble shoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.