Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I send an email requesting help with completing my account…

Customer Question
I send an email...

I send an email requesting help with completing my account app. I want to give you my cell #(###) ###-####so you can reach me.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

I submitted an email requesting help to complete my account app. I'm hoping you can check my account status and advise what I need to do to complete the app process.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer email***@******.*** or phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't understand where I left off In the app process; can you check my account?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think I entered the code as I didn't know where to enter the code

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing to help here.

It seems you are thinking we are Microsoft. No we are not Microsoft. We are JustAnswer, a paid site providing professional support with guaranteed quality.