Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant access my gmail acct on this computor password reset…

Customer Question
I cant access my...

I cant access my gmail acct on this computor password ***** nightmare....

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Reset password ***** other day and du dident write it down

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and computor

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a lost password..?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I have been round and round with the auto reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to reset the password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

This is my phone and I am trying to reset my password ***** my computor...

Are you able to do anything on the computer?

all but gmail

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Can you send me a link

What kind of link do you need?

I just need to change a ___________pass word
I dont know what kind of link to use

What problem are you having when you attempt to reset your Gmail password?