Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I deleted all my passwords and don't remember the google…

Customer Question
I deleted all my...

I deleted all my passwords and don't remember the google passwords

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Just a few minutes ago when I had to reset the main password ***** my macbook. It deleted every password ***** was stored. I just can't remember the the password.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Safari on my macbook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried logging into google but it just keeps asking for a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm good on google mail except I can't get into it now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** thank you for your question.

Can you tell me the Gmail address you need access to?

Hi. Do you still need help with this?