Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to contact Postmaster General about a complaint about…

Customer Question
Trying to contact Postmaster...

Trying to contact Postmaster General about a complaint about my Postmaster

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what address to send it to

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you having issues with sending emails using AOL now?

You did not get me the address I needed.

Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Thank you,

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Please explain your issue in more detail