Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get in on my hotmail for 2 weeks. My computer has…

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in on my hotmail for 2 weeks. My computer has been asking for my password ***** my***@******.*** account for ever and I dismiss that. It doesn't relate to me hotmail. I can't get in to change my password. I have other sites say they don't recognize my hotmail account when I try to log in with them using my hotmail as my user name which is what I've done. i can't get in to change my hotmail passwords and other sites don't recognize me.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Two weeks. is this an issue of being hacked?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Half the time on the computer and half the time on my iPhone but can't get it either way now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I know very little. either it works or it don't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me your Hotmail address please so I can check it out?