Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I created a hotmail account a few days ago,my hotmail

Customer Question
I created a hotmail...

I created a hotmail account a few days ago,my hotmail address is***@******.***,I can't seem to log in with my new email address

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

I guess since I created this new account,this morning I wanted to verify to see if I had any emails and I can't seem to find or log into it

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my laptop, there is a icon in Chrome marked hotmail,I clique on it but it brings me to my other e-mail address which is***@******.***,now I am not so sure if the new hotmail email I created is *****@******.*** or***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Honestly I really don't know what or where to troubleshoot,so sorry !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No,not really ,the only thing for sure is that I did create a account for hotmail

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

no,thank you
No additional charges ,thank you
are you going to access my computer or what is happening now

If you do not want to connect remotely then follow these steps

• Please follow the link http://outlook.com
  • If you see your old account
  • Sign out
  • Sign in with the new account

Let me know if this solves the issue