Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone hijacked my [email protected] account a month…

Customer Question
Someone hijacked my [email protected]

Someone hijacked my [email protected] account a month ago. Because your system is automated, every time I give you more details about my account it tells me it cannot verify my identity. My Google email just told me my account settings are out of date and I was just able to access the inbox for that email. I can forward to you a shipping order that is in that box from a purchase I made and received a confirmation from Bed Bath And beyond from 9/17/2017 @ 9:01 AM to prove that is my account. PLEASE Help me recover my [email protected] gmail account. I have had to change my banking & credit card information and have spent dozens of hours trying to recover that account. My name is***** have several Google accounts :***@******.***,***@******.***,***@******.***, and gosnell***@******.***. Losing***@******.*** has locked me out of hundreds of saved emails from my wife's doctors, my attorney, my work @ Transamerica Aegon, and all my bank and credit accounts. I can forward the Bed Bath & Beyond shipping notification to you to prove it is my account NOW. I was the quarterback, #10, at Gosnell high school in Gosnell Arkansas in 1972. THAT IS MY ACCOUNT. Please return it!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

2 months and it has destroyed my life ! I did all my personal business on that account.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

NOw I do not access it on my phone except to do 2 step verification because I believ it was hacked through my phone I have removed all email except***@******.*** from my phone and installed TOTAL DEFENSE security from MEDIACOM - ,my cable phone and internet provider on my Galaxy S7

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your system has run me in circles and everytime I give it the account date, my home and mobile numbers - it tells me it cannot verify my identity. I had given up until my computer gave me a message that my email settings were out of date and I can access mails from September 2017 in that account. I was forwarding then deleting messages in it until I realized you might be able to help me. you are the 1st human I have been able to speak to in 2 months about it. Your computer email system just runs me in circles and then says it cannot verify my identity...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

There are SOCIAL SECURITY Administration and TAX Records saved to folders in that address I cannot access my disabled wife's information without it, please please help !!!!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a few minutes to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarifications

have you filled out a form and received email that your account cannot be verified yet?