Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new computer and have forgotten my password for…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a new computer and have forgotten my password ***** windows 10. This is being sent with my old computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP all in one windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only from my old computer. I do not speak or understand "computer" words

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can not trouble shoot. Can not get in past the sign in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How can you connect to the new computer -if it is not internet connected. Connected to this computer

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

Are you using a local user account or microsoft online account to sign in to windows 10?

Note : -To identify whether its a local or microsoft online account the enter a password ***** it will show incorrect password ***** with either a password ***** or a password ***** link message.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I have left your site as it became to confusing to me. My $5.00 deposit OK to process. I expect no more costs. Sorry but I realy do not understand computers

Sorry about the confusion.If you are not clear of the charges please contact customer service using the options in this link and they will clarify it : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Sincerely,