Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I signed up a few minutes ago. But I got sent to a forum…

Customer Question
I signed up a...

I signed up a few minutes ago. But I got sent to a forum that did not help.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I lost my samsung cell phone today and when I tried to install a find app google wanted to verify that I am me. I am on google now with an unknown password.my email that i can get emails on is***@******.***. I have another email on a different computer that can give me answers. the email there is***@******.***. My samsung phone that is missing is*********** Will you send my password ***** works to my on my email.? I had inserted the latest password ***** the verification tab but google refused it.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google chrome is my default browser. When I hit the circle up comes the set that includes gmail. When I hit that up comes my emails.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried 100 times to verify my google password. I don't rem ember when I first started the google account. It was years ago. To repeat I can get my email activated even now But I don't know my password ***** it refuses what I thought it is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I paid by credit card about 20 minutes ago. I got a reply that wanted the payment and I would be able to get support on my other computer. I ended up on some forum that gave no real relief.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please note that both Google and Samsung have their phone tracking methods. Other than having a Google account, may I know if you registered a Samsung account as well?

Let me know by typing a reply below.

Thanks,

Good. In that case, the "Samsung Find Mobile Phone" feature is most likely enabled, so you can access its page on this link below:

Link:

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Sign in to your Samsung account there and you should see the information about your phone, if it is still turned on.

Let me know if it worked.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Did my instructions help solve the problem?

Let me know,