Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to access my aol email. It started yesterday.

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to access my aol email

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

It started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called aol but they were not able to help me, they have the wrong info as to where my parents met

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to reset my password ***** but to no avail

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

As I understand you are not able to login to AOL. You also called AOL (as per your message) and they were not able to help you because you couldn't verify your account info.

We are JustAnswer.com, I am am computer expert with over 15 years of internet and computer system experience.

How can I help with your AOL account?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.