Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I deleted it from my computer an obvious seniors error.

Customer Question
I deleted it from...

I deleted it from my computer an obvious seniors error

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Acer4400 windows8

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Webbrowser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went as far as i could and it could not find the program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get my E mails again on the computer Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/12/2017
Email technician: Michael Hannigan, Email Expert replied 8 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Who is your email provider?