Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change all of my passwords on my email. How do I…

Customer Question
Hi, I need to...

Hi, I need to change all of my passwords on my email. How do I get to where I need to be to do that? I have tried several different ways and all I can get is a key code to gain access

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not sure its been awhile

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's kind of crazy I can still get emails but when I try and send one they wont go. I need to be able to get to where I can answer my security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have forgotten one of my passwords and I have 3 accounts 2 of them are for business and I can't lose them

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser to access your emails? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or Windows Live Mail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess