Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
I can't send or receive emails using Outlook 2016. When I
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I can't send or receive emails using Outlook 2016. When I try, I receive a send/receive error which says:Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for***@******.***.'Reported error (0x800CCC0E): 'Outlook… read more
I seem to be having whereby when I receive a group/block
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Hi I seem to be having whereby when I receive a group/block email that has been sent to multiple recipients, what I can get is a collection of odd codes interspersewd in the text. … read more
I created a group contact list and just tried sending a
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I created a group contact list and just tried sending a message to the group. The message, which included an attachment (a flyer) was rejected by every recipient. The error message was "message reject… read more
I am the secretary for our group with 150+ members. I
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
My name is Marie. I am the secretary for our group with 150+ members. I regularly send group emails. 2 days ago, my email was rejected and was informed if had to sign up with google groups. I am in th… read more
Two organizations I belong to have informed me that my
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Two organizations I belong to have informed me that my e-mail bounces back when they send group messages. It … read more
We have been using Google Groups to manage an email list of
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
We have been using Google Groups to manage an email list of ~140 people. This past week, delivery of email send using this list has been spotty. Some folks receive the emails, some do not. When this h… read more
My Outlook email was WONDERFUL, but started having problems.
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Hi there, My Outlook email was WONDERFUL, but started having problems. So I talked to Burgoyne about getting them to set up an email program for me. They set up a program called Zimbra, which i do NOT… read more
I am trying to install synchronization with my Outlook 2010
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I am trying to install synchronization with my Outlook 2010 and my phone. The phone is a Lumia 930 and the system is Windows 10. I created an outlook and and Microsoft account under***@******.***. The… read more
I have been trying to send an email to a group created in my
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
I have been trying to send an email to a group created in my hotmail.com account. Since Win 10 has been downloaded and I now am forced to use Outlook mail I am no longer able to do this. I have tried … read more
I am getting multiple identical emails, my service provider
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am getting multiple identical emails, my service provider says it is not at their end. Why would it download the same messages every time is scans for new mail? I have 14 or more copies of the same … read more
I cannot get outlook 2013 to conenct to my email server
Richard, IT Manager
hi - i cannot get outlook 2013 to conenct to my email server - yet it was working fine a few days ago… read more
How do I move my aol messages back to aol from outlook. I
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
How do I move my aol messages back to aol from outlook. I was on aol in one tab and had opened outlook to communicate through a web site link and poof, my aol messages disappeared. Found them in outlo… read more
How can I fix this error: Task Synchronizing subscribed
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
How can I fix this error: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders [email protected]' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders [email protected] Error: Cannot conne… read more
I am on a mac. for over a year, I have been using outlook
prfpcdoctor
prfpcdoctor, Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer
I am on a mac. for over a year, I have been using outlook on the mac to manage all of my email (hotmail pops here). Until the other day or so, emails would be sent form hotmail to outlook every 10-15 … read more
I send out small e-mails containing text only to my clients
James K., Consultant
I send out small e-mails containing text only to my clients approximately every three months. My address book is in alphabetical groups with a maximum of 24 members in each group. For the past five ye… read more
I have about 4000 contacts...I need to send many of them new
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have about 4000 contacts...I need to send many of them new contact information for myself. is there a way to drag and drop people from contacts into an email...that way after each drag and drop...th… read more
Incoming e-mails in Outlook only download the header. Why does
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller, Bachelor's Degree
Incoming e-mails in Outlook only download the header. Why does it not download the complete e-mail message?… read more
For the past two days, I have not been able to send or receive
Bryan, IT Consultant
For the past two days, I have not been able to send or receive emails on one of my Gmail accounts that I use for business. However, I have been able to do so on a second Gmail account that I use for p… read more