Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign in to my gmail.com account. I don't know how, I…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to my gmail.com account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I don't know how, I tried for many days to sign in to two of my gmail accounts with no success

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser only

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I created one of my account more than 10 years ago, never changed the password ***** I remember very well the correct email address and the password, so gmail tell me that it's not me and some how I can't do anything toproof that it is reslly me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be able to sign to both of my emails

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you