Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't receive emails on computer after upgrading cell phone…

Customer Question
Can't receive emails on...

Can't receive emails on computer after upgrading cell phone that required a password ***** emails.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Can I please talk to a support tech over the phone? My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't find correct place to reset or add password ***** email account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really except I am elderly.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

You need to send me a request for remote.