Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to change my password for gmail, and use the same…

Customer Question
Hi I want to...

Hi I want to change my password ***** gmail, and use the same password ***** face book and for amazon. Pls help. Thankx

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For a while and my password ***** not work for facebook.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web or the top scroll down window.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

II have tried changing my password ***** I cannot use it on amazon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks