Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Phone: 6173715585., I am muriel Ellman, 617 371 5585 2

Customer Question
I am Muriel Ellman...

I am Muriel Ellman, phone:(###) ###-####,

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am muriel Ellman,(###) ###-#### 2 problems,: My new email address is not recognized. It is***@******.***. I forgot my password. I need to be able to use UBER this week. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I changed my server to gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Since I changed my server to gmail

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?