Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why the can't I log in to my accounts, I have difficulty…

Customer Question
Why the hell can't...

Why the hell can't I log in to my accounts, I have difficulty everytime I try to log in. I have to get a special # bla bla bla. My husband doesn't have to got trhough all this bullshit.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

What the hell r u talking about, I have an ID and a password, that's all my husband has and he gets right in. I lhave to go back to my e-mail and get the # and then go back to usaa and type the #. in addition to my id and password, that's why I'm cashing in all my CD and getting the hell out of usas

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only on my computer, I don

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only on my computer, I don't have a tablet and dI don't even turn on my phone. I am 80 yrs. old and don't even know how to type on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am so god damed made and fustrated I don't want a shitten thing to do with USAA. RIGHT now I just want my balances for the spreadsheet I keep and update every month on the 10th.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP