Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cancelled the process for help yesterday. after having…

Customer Question
Hi I cancelled...

Hi I cancelled the process for help yesterday. after having paid 5 dollars. Thehelp I need ius how to restore my gmail. I accidentally disabled verification email and can no longer log in. My gmail no longer loads. And the site has been listed as cannot be accessed. Before that couldn't open emails. Blue line on the left prevented that. after that was told during communication that my contacts had no email addresses. I am the original owner of***@******.*** and think other people are using my account. Please help. Am an older user and not tech savvy thank you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a few weeks. Started with pics in emails disappearing. then slow loading of gmail. Then 12 dots and a blue line, verical appearing left of the small box beside emails. Then no loading of gmail at all. Tried verification many times. But couldn't because of disabled alternate email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

. I did see another email address come up during communications, almost identical to mine but capital letter being added to make it slightly different.. Another user of my account?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know how do you access your email most often is it through phone, computer, tablet , web browser or mac?