Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a Someone has your password email today. I want…

Customer Question
I received a Someone...

I received a Someone has your password ***** today. I want to change my password ***** do not know my old one. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I am so ignorant I didn't even know I had a Google account let alone a password. I have had this same email address for YEARS.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I just click on the app on my iPhone or Mac and the mail comes up.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to work out this problem on line but was unsuccessful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I got the email from you today I called Life Lock and they told me to change my password ***** explained that I did have one if I had email. I need a new password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know if you are able to access your email account now?