Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The webbing on my Domke F2 has become freyed, unraveled in…

Customer Question
Hello, the webbing on...

Hello, the webbing on my Domke F2 has become freyed, unraveled in several places. Is this a warranty issue?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Took it to a luggage repair place and he suggested calling you first. He cant repair it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you talking about a shoulder bag? For photography?
If yes, when did you purchase the bag? By default, Domke bags has 2 years of manufacture warranty. See below.https://tiffen.com/warranty-registration-information/