Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Jess, Your going to have to bare with me I can't remember my…

Customer Question
Hi Jess, Your going...

Hi Jess, Your going to have to bare with me I can't remember my password ***** my e-mail at can't log in and haven't been able to foe a couple of months can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Tried all that but I can't log into facebook either that's my next problem You see I had Chemo And It made me loose a great deal of memory and I wrote down my password ***** I don't know what went went wrong but it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through FB

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You name it I trid it even my friends tried they told me to call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there some way to keep my password ***** that I can't get Hacked on your part

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email address are you having problem with so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess