Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two gmail accounts. The one that is attached to my…

Customer Question
I have two gmail...

I have two gmail accounts. The one that is attached to my smartphone I forgot the password. Google will not open the gmail saying that they cannot verify it is me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started because I can't get into my smartphone with signing in with the gmail account I can't get into. I have tried everything I know to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The account is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you remember answer of your security question . Where did you born ?