Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It not my e-mail it is my phone after a repair update it…

Customer Question
It not my e-mail...

It not my e-mail it is my phone after a repair update it does not except a password ***** it knows all of the pw I set up and their is know one to talk to about that. I am in a big circle.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Last night but I had to do it again today

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone but now I'm on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is all the say is change your pw and wait 24hours when you try thenew pw it doesn't except it and you get to repeat and other 24 hour going on the 4day

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/11/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the make and model of the phone?