Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How to I replace GoogeChrome symbol to list of functions I…

Customer Question
Hi, how to I...

Hi, how to I replace GoogeChrome symbol to list of functions I wish to use? The logo s missing. M. P.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. Just help me gain access to Google Chrome. Many thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you using Chrome on a Windows or Mac computer?