Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to transfer my Microsoft 2007 to my new laptop

Customer Question
I need to transfer...

I need to transfer my Microsoft 2007 to my new laptop computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Were do I look for model name?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,, new laptop for me and my other computer died 4 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: hongkongpom, Other replied 8 months ago
hongkongpom

Hello are you talking about Microsoft Office 2007 because there is no OS called Microsoft 2007; only Windows 7

I will assume that this is the case. You just need to use the CD that came with Office and reinstall it using the 25 character product key that came with your office.

Because you were not able to uninstall it from your laptop because it died, if you are not able to register your copy then you can call Microsoft and explain to them what you have stated above and they will give you a new 25 character product key.