Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My yahoo email is frozen unable to send emails with

Customer Question
My yahoo email is...

My yahoo email is frozen unable to send emails with attachments

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browsers via my yahoo email account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Called apple support team they were unable to unlock frozen email or frozen page from cheap tickets .com

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, do you access Yahoo using the Safari browser on your Mac?