Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My g suite mail group is hacked into my billing id is

Customer Question
My g suite mail...

My g suite mail ken group is hacked into my billing id is 539882348492

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both on phone and laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have failed to send message to the complaint desk to arrest the situation

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you stop it because I still need my account.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail