Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I gave a driver a one-star rating, when I meant to give him…

Customer Question
I gave a driver...

I gave a driver a one-star rating, when I meant to give him five stars. How do I erase the one-star rating and give the higher rating

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Can you answer my question avbout the driver rating?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've spent hours trying to find something appropriate on the web and haven't found it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All i want to do is change the drivewr rating

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Email technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

Just to clarify, you want to change the final rating you gave your Uber driver after the ride was completed, correct? If so, are you using the Android or iPhone Uber app?