Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I think someone else is using it. I changed my email user…

Customer Question
I think someone else...

I think someone else is using it. I changed my email user name 11/07/17 , I tried to log into my gmail account and was rejected saying user name or password ***** incorrect. please have someone call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A long time at least a year I have changed my email address many times you insist that I didn' t choose.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to troubleshoot.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, what's your old Gmail email address?