Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just trying to find out when my order will be shipped.

Customer Question
Just trying to find...

Just trying to find out when my order will be shipped ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My shipping address in*****- Germantown, Ohio 45327 and I bought a coat on 11/3 and the money has cleared my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just when my order will be shipped

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.