Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to return a dress for a larger size and i need it…

Customer Question
I need to return...

I need to return a dress for a larger size and i need it express send pls advise

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Veriaon

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need u to tell me how to return dress for larger size & get new one fast

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need larger size thank u

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.