Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just bought a new laptop...I cant get aol or facebook.

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new laptop...I cant get aol or facebook

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Since yesterday at 12 noon when I tried to log in on new computer

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything ,new account wont except password ***** code from aol still ont accept

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

I cant get in..to aol or facebook I have done everything an you wont accept an password ***** I have put in dozens trying to log in they have given me numerous 6 letter codes an still wont accept

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.