Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have recently installed aol gold with my screen name, and…

Customer Question
I have recently installed...

I have recently installed aol gold with my screen name, and would like to reactivate my wifes screen name.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I'm 79 and don't have a clue what these screens are about....it took me almosst a week to get my email back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes.............I have been with aol. since it began!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Please open up the AOL Desktop Gold window, and then click SIGN OFF at the top-most menu and click "Switch users."

Are you able to add your wife's account from the login screen that comes up now?

Do keep me posted below; I'll be here. Thank you,