Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Blacklisted again, last week ip address changed.

Customer Question
Blacklisted again, last week...

Blacklisted again, last week ip address changed

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Titan.planetwebservers.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Call a tech to my home and he arranged for the change in IP address now the new one has been listed. I cannot afford to keep doing this, I am a volunteer with a group who run an agricultural show once a year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the mail delivery email states contact your internet provider since part of their network in on our block list

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This usually happens if you have a virus on your system, that is messaging out (you would not be aware of this)

Are you on a windows or mac computer? what other computers are there? And which security software do you have installed?

Please let me know

Thank you