Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My daughter changed my password and now I'm locked out. Not…

Customer Question
My daughter changed my...

My daughter changed my password ***** now I'm locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not to long ago I changed my password ***** believe

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and I'm locked out of it since I cant get into my email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well my recovery is my phone but like I said I'm locked out it to ans I took it to sprint and they couldn't do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just it sucks been without phone for a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell what is the make and model of the phone?

well
no just tell me

Could you please tell what is the make and model of the phone? So that we can try to check what are to possible ways for resetting the password.

s8 galaxy 8

In this case we need to do hardreset and that will delete the password ***** the phone. If we do a hard reset on the phone,you will loss all the data but you can retrieve the data if you have any backup. In order to do a hard reset please follow the troubleshooting given below.

1 Turn OFF the Phone

2. Once the Phone is completely power off, Now press and hold the Volume Down+ Power button.

3. Release the keys when you see logo on the screen.

4. From the men choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume button to scroll.

5. Press the power button.

6. From the confirmation steps choose "Yes-- Delete all user data" using volume button.

7. Press the power button again.

8. (Now all the data will be wiping/erasing)Tab is now formatting.

9. Finally, Use the power button to execute option"Reboot system now"

10. Now we have done with the Factory reset operation.

11. If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

already reset it that didn't work

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for you patience.

I want a refund
Email technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
The question has been outstanding here for a long while? Do you still need help?
bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant