Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband got into my computer cause he thinks hes a

Customer Question
Hi my husband got...

Hi my husband got into my computer cause he thinks hes a computer wiz he wiped a lot of things off i have now taken it in to get recovered but i have forgotten my gmail pass word. the tec needs my pass word to get into my computer. hope you can help me. thanks donna

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Sign in automatically so dont use my password ***** why i have forgotten it

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser i think

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have tried everything dont know what he did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help recovering my password

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Donna,

The password ***** log into your computer is usually through Microsoft. Is it for the Microsoft account to open your computer?