Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recieved this message: Dear Outlook.com customer, To

Customer Question
I recieved this message...

I recieved this message: Dear Outlook.com customer,
To finalize your upgrade to the new Outlook.com, it’s necessary that you reconnect Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2013 to your Outlook.com account. It appears that you have not yet reconnected your account, and as a result, your Outlook.com emails are no longer syncing to your desktop version of Outlook.
What you need to do: Reconnect your desktop version of Outlook to your Outlook.com account to resume access.
You can access step-by-step instructions to reconnect your account at our official Microsoft support website at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=837697.Went to link and get analysis with a $495/year charge. I just want Outlook ad my email to work.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

1 hour (I hadn't used laptop for 4 months)

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and/or tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reimage (the $41.95anaylsis/fix-it...that came up when I went to Microsoft site)

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

windows 10

Is there any error or message when opening your Outlook 2013 / 2016 program?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,