Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to open an account with you but it does not

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open an account with you but it does not recognise my address. I changed my ISP about a year ago, it was***@******.*** It is now ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I dont know who to contact

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet generally. i have a desktop also.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know. i am too old to bother with such

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get with a COLLAGE program

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/10/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What "account" are you having trouble creating? And what exactly is the problem you encountered in creating the account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess