Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is the cost. So how much is possible for recovering my…

Customer Question
What is the cost ...

What is the cost

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Email Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

So how much is possible for recovering my pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Lost it about a year ago and have not been able to get into it. it is vital that I do.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top/desk top. gmail I get on my phone but do not receive any emails from gmail so I can never complete the process

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All that I can get into even the authecticator failed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have lots of many, mid of divorce someone cleaned the memory of the desk top

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/9/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?