Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to make calls. I have recently changed my Apple Store…

Customer Question
Unable to make calls...

Unable to make calls. I have recently changed my Apple Store info and updated my credit card for payment but I now receive a dialogue box telling me I don't have a connection. I have a very good connection, what now?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to online help including the skype community and all that leads up to it. No luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able access my account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/9/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris