Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Am in process of rebuilding my desk top computer have

Customer Question
Am in process of...

Am in process of rebuilding my desk top computer have downloaded privacy suite 6 but cannot activate email is***@******.*** password *****

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Amrunning windows 10 and usind amd 7 chip

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Email is ok but want to contact tech who can let me activate privacy suite 6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a email address ot phone number

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/9/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.