Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can two gmail accounts be linked? it seems as if mine are. I…

Customer Question
Can two gmail accounts...

Can two gmail accounts be linked? it seems as if mine are.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I just noticed it today. I never use one of them but when i logged on to it i saw my other accounts emails.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or home PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. its really no bg deal if they do. My question is, is it possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

One thing "my places" say I have visited a location I have never visited on a day I was home in bed with a migraine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/9/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Unfortunately There isn’t a way to “link” two accounts, but you can forward or import mail from another email account to Gmail. For your second question, maybe someone is using your Gmail account, please change your password ***** clicking on this link : https://myaccount.google.com/intro/signinoptions/password and activate the two step verification by clicking here.

Let me know if you need further assistance and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Hi. "My Places" on my gmail account say that i have been to a place that i have never been.

Please protect your Gmail account, Maybe someone is using your Gmail account, please change your password ***** clicking on this link : https://myaccount.google.com/intro/signinoptions/password and activate the two step verification by clicking here : https://www.google.com/landing/2step/

Thank you

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.