Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Last Saturday a two minute power loss caused me to lose my…

Customer Question
Last Saturday a two...

Last Saturday a two minute power loss caused me to lose my Google e mail account, I've tried everything to renew my e mail. I can't remember any of my old or new passwords, but google continues to say they can't locate my account, ***@******.*** is the only e mail I've had for ten years. I'm desperate to restore my e mail account but I get nowhere every time I try. Can someone please helpme?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Frontier

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that hired a computer technician to try to get my e mail account, but he could not ddo it either,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/9/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that

information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
You said you hired someone else to recover it but had no success. What was the exact outcome of last recovery and why do you think you can still recover it after work with previous tech?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.