Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant access my email account. Wrong password. Gmail. Phone…

Customer Question
I cant access my...

I cant access my email account. Wrong password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have followed directions. with a new code but I havent recieved it on MY phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what password ***** I use?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

So you tried to reset your password ***** never received the code?

Did you use the link below

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery