Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Dell computer with Windows 7. When I try to delete…

Customer Question
I have a Dell...

I have a Dell computer with Windows 7. When I try to delete duplicate photos it creates more duplicates even when I use the delete button How can this be fixed? I called the company that worked on my computer and told them the problem and he insisted I was hitting the copy button instead of the delete button. I do not have a copy button on my keyboard My email is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

It is a Dell - 6 years old, with Windows 7 I am not sure which model it is

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser or sometimes on my I-phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been afraid to download a troubleshooting program other than Dell's own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer is working fine, except for this copying problem. Would it change the problem if I upgraded to Windows 10, for instance?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
I don't want to be obligated for a monthly fee. I don't mind paying individually for service, though. If that is not possible, please discontinue this
11/7/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like the photos in the computer is duplicating, in this case you can download the third party tool for deleted all the duplicate photo at instants. You can download the software by clicking on the given link below. http://https://www.duplicatephotocleaner.com/files/DuplicatePhotoCleanerSetup.exe

Once the file downloaded, please open the software and install by giving positive response like Next, Yes OK and if any other steps is unclear please let me know.