Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to change the credit card on my account which will…

Customer Question
I tried to change...

I tried to change the credit card on my account which will expire at the end of this month. obviously I couldn't

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No is there a phone number or text

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer but i could not get through.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. but could i sign up all over again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I think it was corrected
But I checked my Uber profile and it does not seemed changed to my new credit card. Could you checked to see if it was changed.

Is it now working?

No the profile still has my old credit card #

Sorry for the delay let me a know a time we can continue this

I fixed it. thanks anyway.

What was the issue?