Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my g-mail nor get a new account because they…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my g-mail nor get a new account because they won,t sllow either with my phone nymber(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just the last two days. I had viruses removed and lost my g-mail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Always with the web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Staples technician where I have tech service. Last night I tried for an hour.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I do not want to change my telephone number.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/7/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. You will not be able to create a new account if the phone number is ***** tied to an existing account. Why are you unable to access your gmail, did you forget the password ***** have you not been able to reset it?